Brasserie Blanc and Imperial Garden Bar are 100 metres away from the Hotel. Does the property offer facilities for guests with children?

This double room also offers flat-screen TV.

We would like to proudly welcome you to the No 131. Nearby attractions include Everyman Theatre (0.3 miles), Montpellier District (0.1 miles), and Imperial Gardens (0.1 miles). - The bathroom wasn't particularly well planned. You couldn't reach the toilet paper as the toilet lid covered the roll holder, and the hooks were too high outside the shower for me to reach my towel (I'm 5'6!) Please drop me a few lines directly to general.manager@no131.com. Choose a grand Georgian bedroom overlooking Cheltenham's leafy gardens or a cosy hideaway with an antique Rogeat Lyon rolltop bath hidden in the eaves, every detail has been accounted for with unique pieces of furniture and original artworks from William Kentridge, David Hockney, Sir Peter Blake, Banksy and Henry Hudson. Absolutely no “special touches”. Classic on the outside, contemporary British on the inside, this home from home provides the perfect balance of sophistication and fun. The location is great with lots of bars and restaurants in walking distance.

At the end of 2019 came the further addition and final expansion of No.131 - Kings House, bringing with it 17 further individually designed bedrooms including family suits, equally fun and sophisticated. The noise completely ruined what was due to be "a quiet weekend away". Therefore, we save information about your site visit in cookies: The continued health and safety of hotel guests is of the highest priority for hotels. more.

I don’t expect lots of freebies but not as much as a biscuit in the room,, no bath salts, no housekeeping during our 3 night stay yet only one towel per person given, etc...staff efficient in 3 star business hotel manner - responding briskly to direct requests. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom.

We booked the best room available at £360 per night which was truly stunning, quintessentially British, grand and sumptuous, no complaints and worth every penny.

Unhelpful cancellation policy during COVID despite 6 weeks notice. we are delighted with your comments and it will be my pleasure to share them with the team. There is also a private bathroom, that includes a tub, shower facilities and a shower cap. How can I spend my leisure time at the property?

Stayed in “excellent” room at c.£300 /night - in fact a small lower ground floor dark room bearing absolutely no relation to the description on the website. No 131, Cheltenham (United Kingdom) - Deals & Reviews. Own or manage this property? Scroll to explore.

So summing up I totally mucked up our booking BUT we spent a lot of money a felt slightly like we staying in the trendy bar that happened to have rooms, a reception, guest lounge and space to actually be away non residents would have been nice, all felt quite hectic and as if you were being “crowd” managed rather than an individual, important guest, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Cheltenham, Hotels near University of Gloucestershire.

On the upper ground floor you'll find the elegant restaurant, bar and drawing rooms and with 11 individually designed and spacious bedrooms gracing the floor above. Matches the pictures perfectly! Yes, the hotel offers a continental breakfast. In March 2019, No.131 expanded into the Georgian townhouse next door. Only a short stroll away from No 131 Hotel you will find Birmingham Airport. Named 'The House', this immaculately restored new opening added 8 individually designed bedrooms into the mix.

This didn’t seem to be an issue when we booked previously. We had a lovely steak candle lilt dinner in the hotel restaurant which was divine with a bottle of champagne on the house!

It contains 19 cosy rooms that strike a perfect balance between comfort and style. We were unfortunately unable to connect a call and left 2 voice messages with the offering to move rooms.

No.131 is a trio of beautiful Georgian townhouses set on the promenade in the heart of Cheltenham and is The Lucky Onion's flagship hotel and restaurant.

Every single member of staff was exceptionally polite and helpful and made us feel very welcome. Overnight stays, Gin & Juice masterclasses, and Champagne afternoon tea. You can book a shuttle, once your reservation is complete. The room features heating and smoke detectors.

The best boutique townhouse hotel in Cheltenham.

more. The rooms come with a mini bar, central heating and a sofa and hairdryers, terry dressing gowns and a shower cap.

I am sorry to read of the disappointment.

On Sunday we had again a room reserved and put aside for you and we awaited for your engagement in the process so that we could have you enjoying the stay as you would like.

Wireless connection to the internet is available in the hotel's public rooms. All rooms come with Bose speakers, Nespresso machines, HD TV, Dyson hairdryers and a mini-bar stocked with treats.

There are more places to choose from in the Cheltenham area.

One of our top picks in Cheltenham.