He said, more than once, and in more than one conversation, that there was a specific form to file for my specific situation. How do these people even get admitted to law school... and law degrees... and bar licenses????? I have never written a negative review of anyone before. I do want to cancel my subscription. Today, after waiting 7 and a half hours for a callback, I got in my car and soon thereafter an attorney called. But he was in a hurry, the callbacks were unscheduled (probably by necessity; I'm very willing to be realistic), his review of my paperwork took place only during these very rushed calls, no in-depth review or thought was given to the legal issues of my case (I identified them as best I could by myself). Wow wow wow wow. And the guy said there was nothing they could do. Got a question about Parker Stanbury? FourFortyFour South Flower, Los Angeles, CA 90071 - Office Space. 213-236-4848, Shane Cullen 213.622.4300, To find the Business Assistance team member in your region, click HERE, Carrie Rogers CANCELLED my LegalShield subscription until they find a better provider in my area. I am very very busy, and don't have time right now to make it more complete and neatly enumerated. This lawyer just made stuff up. Biography The service from this law firm is terrible they call you one time and if you don't happen to catch the call when they decide to call you may wait anywhere from another day to perhaps a full week. Which I did and sent to her only for her to tell me there's nothing she could do. Please call 1-213-622-4300 or email us at [email protected]. I got a red light ticket. I called again for legal advice. The guy called me back and literally didn't look at my ticket until he was on the phone with me. Thank goodness I did not settle or accept one law firms opinion and because their definitely not knowledgeable about all legal situations, I took this particular matter into my own hands and resolved the situation without this firms assistance or spending one dime to acquire legal help. That…. It is like some type of demonic game the young female attorney played with a senior citizen. President, WTCLA The downtown location is so central and convenient for working professionals nearby. Biography 14 Reviews (213) 270-1392 Website. I have spoken to a number of attorney's in Parker Stanbury and not one of them expressed any capability to properly address my concerns.They are a bunch of  incompetent attorney's. © 2020 Los Angeles County Economic Development Corporation. The firm retained Gensler to design upgrades to the Main Lobby and common areas throughout the property, as well as create – in collaboration with office interiors leader Haworth – an advanced Workplace Innovation Lab comprising the entire 6th Floor. The First Lady I had made me do all the work. This time, the receptionist connected me directly to the attorney without a wait. I am SUCH a fan of Equinox Downtown LA. Biography I had an excellent…", "CASE DISMISSED! Find more Bankruptcy Law near Parker Stanbury, Find more Business Law near Parker Stanbury, Find more Criminal Defense Law near Parker Stanbury. How do these people even get admitted to law school... and law degrees... and bar licenses????? (Attorney Shia assured me more than once that there was no deadline to file that form.) Either way, please do not waste your time or money. Goes to work, tells clients anything, and keeps on collecting a big fat easy paycheck. LLC., All Rights Reserved. Go back. He did review the form itself, and OK'd it. I didnt pay my tickets I was really scared because I had so many point on my DL and I was going to have…", "Im very thankful for Jesse taking my case, I had a previous lawyer that only took…", "Although I am not one to normally "write reviews", in this case, I had to make an…". He treated me as if he was representing the OTHER side. Coretrust has also added to the award-winning public art collection located on the multi-level Plaza and updated the building’s arrival experience to emphasize its incomparable location as the connector linking downtown LA’s Financial District and Bunker Hill. Followed his advice. I.e. www.wtcla.org, Michael A. Smith Director of Accounting We believe that for societies to thrive, we must all hold ourselves accountable for tomorrow. Read inspiring articles that challenge the status quo by reframing current issues, sparking fresh conversations and finding new solutions. Nearby Restaurants. Although he listened to my story fully, he got annoyed with me when I shared with him that the lawyer I spoke with on Friday gave me very different information, he began to tell me, that it was clear that I didn't like him, much like I didn't like the attorney I spoke with last week according to the notes. This lawyer just made stuff up. Ask the Community. One lawyer I saw when there was no COVID yet, I paid $300 for a 30-minute consultation. Manager, Event Programs 213.236.4835, Celina Pacana Horrible. I received a call (yay) but, this lawyer was no better. He took the time to provide an explanation of why the answers I was given were the best ones for my situation. Biography Administrative Manager Attorney said it's a very very long shot it will do any good, and said, in the likely event the form I filed has no effect on correcting the errors of the court and the appeal, that he would recommend an attorney in the court's county to take the matter to superior court. I am posting this review on behalf of Barbara Fessier, who does not have her own Yelp account. While the first attorney I was assigned to was rude to cut me off instead of allow me to ask my questions in my own way, I can understand that it was more a communication style difference than anything else. 444 South Flower St. Los Angeles, CA 90071. But they always are there and helped me in my cases, especially with traffic tickets. Acting locally means being present in our communities. Attorney Ian Sterling is one of the best lawyers at Parker-Stanburry Legal Shield. 213.622.4300, Sonia Estrada Research Analyst, Institute for Applied Economics, Judy Kruger Biography So I got charged a $315 fine and was back to square one. I had done most of the work but needed advice, which they could not provide. The first time I called my conversation ended with me feeling hopeless about my legal situation. The firm ranked second for the "Top 100 Pure Designers.". They say you will get a call back in four hours but often that doesn't happen. Goes to work, tells clients anything, and keeps on collecting a big fat easy paycheck. He didn't think about what he was saying, let alone look up the information with any of his vast professional resources (since didn't have the knowledge at the top of his head, and undoubtedly knew he didn't have it). For just one example, I discovered by means of my own research that the defendant's appeal motion was not legally supportable per fundamental standards of review. The attorneys almost always met that standard. LAEDC collaborates with all stakeholders in the region including education, business, and government. Routine matter! When I do that, I often have to go through another callback waiting period. We know that our future world will be very different from today’s in many ways. I found myself in such a position and Hart was my saving grace.…", "I couldn't believe that I actually got arrested. Won't recommend to go to them with any of your cases. I spoke to one attorney who was actually great - but when I wrote up my series of events as requested - he was on vacation and my request was farmed out to someone else who was absolutely AWFUL. Then press enter to search Coretrust Capital Partners, LLC. The most worthless thing I have ever purchasedThey take your money, and I get absolutely nothing in return, except a lot of : oh, we are sooo sorry...Save your money and hire a real attorney if you need one!These people are worthless and Parker Stanbury are legal whores.. He didn't say anything about filing a new small claims case for the same matter, nor about procedures for filing a complaint with state officials. In my humble opinion this is the best thing ever.” in 2 reviews, “One represented me in an IRS audit and negotiated the original amount from $18,000 down to $5.” in 2 reviews, “I have access to them through a Legal Shield plan at work and they've been fantastic.” in 2 reviews. When I do that, I have to go through another waiting period. I hope this place gets shutdown. Contact the business for more information about recent service changes. Simple case! 100% scam! I have never dealt with one Attorney at this Law Firm that is not rude or knowledgeable in the area of law I have called for legal advise on. Biography, Jessica Ku Kim It was much, much worst. Los Angeles County Economic Development Corporation (LAEDC) ... 444 South Flower Street, 37th Floor Los Angeles, CA 90071 Phone: (213) 622-4300 Email: [email protected] Newsroom. 213-236-4883 I filed it. I have never dealt with one Attorney at this Law Firm that is not rude or knowledgeable in the area of law I have called for legal advise on. It was probably instituted because of competitive pressures. And the attorney I was reassigned to communicated in a way I was much more able to feel comfortable with.The extra step the firm took to address my questions by a personal phone call really made me feel like being a long-term customer. They then forwarded me to a generic recorded message, which gave no useful information and then hung up on me. Los Angeles (South Flower St) 444 Flower Street, Suite 800 When I tried to paint a picture of what I was going through so he could provide me with specific information for MY case, he said "like I said" and regurgitated what he said earlier and ended it with "well then you are talking to the wrong lawyer". Was a Member and called for legal advice, was told by their Attorney: "There is no Statute Of Limitations on a Fraud Case"! He is approachable, very knowledgeable, and competent professional who takes the time to review, explain possible legal options. The attorney was very patient, clear, and friendly. Those attorneys should not do callbacks. Manager, Information Systems & Office Administration They never told me they'd turned my account back on and they certainly never gave me the legal help they had at that point TWICE promised I would get for my money. 213.622.4300, Esmeraldo Ballada .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. When I discovered this and called them to complain and demand a refund for the close to $400 they had charged me without ever telling me I was a member again or providing the service they had promised, they said they would cancel my subscription, and when I demanded a refund for the money they had charged me since they tricked me into giving them my new CC#, they told me they would have to forward me to someone who could help me with that, and put me on hold.