Tue. Excellent service and no fee for delivery. Citibank Private Bank 444 S Flower St Los Angeles CA 90071. Unique Gifts Los Angeles, CA 90071 1019 E 4th Pl. The singer was fantastic. The pharmacy is convenient to those who work in downtown and I got my prescription in minutes! Designed by A.C. Martin & Associates and completed in 1981, the distinctively modern office tower - made famous as the backdrop of the 1980s television series LA Law - occupies a premier site on the corner of Flower and 5th Streets in the Bunker Hill/financial district. Oh and friendly staff too. See all 2 questions for Uptown Drug and Gift Shop. You can get your drug store brand cosmetics, pharmacy prescription, gifts and greeting cards here. Very satisfied! Wed. 8:30 am - 5:30 pm. Very service oriented. My doctor prescribed Folic Acid 1 MG for the mild Anemia I have. 213-624-3229. 31 208 960 510, Forbindelsesvej 4 2100 Copenhagen O Great selection of items (toys, clothing, jewelry, jelly beans, mugs, etc.) This is a go to spot for a last minute greeting card run or a quick gift run. This is my favorite spot downtown for impromptu gifts. Conveniently located Pharmacy located in downtown LA that has very helpful and knowledgeable staff. 8:30 am - 5:30 pm. 0039 02 8962921 Italy.info@hines.com, 4F Akasaka K Tower1-2-7 Motoakasaka, Minato-kuTokyo 107-0051 As a semi-invalid at present rushing out to a pharmacy wasn't an option. In addition, we provide a wide range of gift items and offer vaccinations by a certified professional in a clean and sanitary environment. For Lease. Every time I forget a birthday or something I come by and get a cute gift. This is NOT a compounding pharmacy anymore. The service is old fashioned: friendly and thorough. United States 4 stars! This is not a fancy drug store....but it is very convenient for downtown LA. I tried their Duck Confit off their seasonal sandwich menu. Now that is speedy service!It was nice to finally see the actual store. Come on down to Uptown Drugs & Gift Shop when you need prescription refills, superior nutritional products, and sundries.…. Get directions, reviews and information for Mendocino Farms in Los Angeles, CA. Background information", "Public Art at 444 S. Flower St., Bunker Hill, Los Angeles", FourFortyFour South Flower Tenant Handbook, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=FourFortyFour_South_Flower&oldid=962702320, Skyscraper office buildings in Los Angeles, Pages with non-numeric formatnum arguments, Infobox mapframe without OSM relation ID on Wikidata, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, The building was used on a number of occasions as a corporate office location throughout episodes of the 1983-1986, The building appears in the opening credits and establishing shots of the 1986-1994, The building was the setting for the 1996 action thriller, The building appears in the Los Angeles level of the video game, The building appears as the headquarters of CatCo Worldwide Media in, The building appears to collapse when the US Bank Tower collapses on top of it in, The building appears as the Los Angeles branch of the, This page was last edited on 15 June 2020, at 15:16.