washer and dryers Complete installation instructions walk you step-by-step through the installation. The LG KSTK1 Stacking Kit lets you stack a LG 27 in. LG WM8100HVA Washer & DLEX8100V Electric Dryer w/Stacking Kit . Lg wm8100hva. If I replace it with a WM8100HVA, can I continue to stack the same dryer on top of it with that stacking kit? Front Load Washer Dryer Laundry Stacking Kit 29" KSTK2 - LG DLEX1800V WM8100HVA | eBay LG can't make dirty clothes disappear, but they have "lightened" every load with their most advanced laundry features. front load dryer on top of a LG 27 in. Count on LG washers and dryers. For use with LG 27 in. Sold by appliancepartsfinderpro an eBay Marketplace seller. Shop Stacking Kit for Most 27" LG Washers and Dryers Chrome at Best Buy. And just think how much more amazing this would be if you could Perfect fit for 29" LG front load washers and dryers. Review LG WM8100HVA_DLEX8100V_KSTK2 Ask a Question. Lap Front Load Washer Dryer Laundry Stacking Kit 29" KSTK2 - LG DLEX1800V WM8100HVA. If you are looking for the stacking kit for your 27" washer/dryer, it is part # KSTK1 . Brand: LG Item # WM8100HVA_DLEX8100V_KSTK2. LG 706022 Front Load Smart WM8100HVA 29" Washer with DLGX8101V Gas Dryer and KSTK2 Stacking Kit Laundry Pair in Graphite Steel ( 216) 29" 5.2 cu. ... Washer LG WM8100HVA 29" 5.2 cu. WM8100HVA uses the same stacking kit, and dimensions appear to be the same, but I can't find anything that conclusively says this will work. Configure Your Bundle. Bluestars Ultra Durable SKK-7A Stacking Kit Replacement Part by Blue Stars - Exact Fit for Samsung Washers and Dryers (27 Inch Front Load. Chrome color to complement all LG color laundry pairs. ft. Mega Capacity Front Load Washer, 1300 RPM; Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. Price Match Guarantee. Imagine being able to wash a king size comforter and a full set of bedding in a single load. front load washer, saving you space in your laundry area. 3 comments. ft. TurboWash, Steam Washer - Graphite Steel . Shop LG TWINWash 5.2-cu ft High Efficiency Stackable Steam Cycle Front-Load Washer (Graphite Steel) ENERGY STAR in the Front-Load Washers department at Lowe's.com. share.